25 Years of Plumbing Experience
At Atlanta Water Lines, we have over 25 years of plumbing experience and we bring that with us on every service call we make. When you call our offices, we can often diagnose your plumbing problem right over the phone and we will provide you with an estimate right then. Our technician will arrive with all the tools they need to complete the work necessary, as all of our trucks are fully stocked and ready and go whenever a client calls for help.
Certified and Awarded Company
With over 400 reviews, we have a Best of 2012 badge on Kudzu. Read some of the reviews and you’ll learn why we are so highly rated by our customers. We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) in excellent standing. In addition, we are a part of the Think Green movement in Atlanta and we can make suggestions and help you find ways to cut your water and power consumption, and save money.
- Drain cleaning/unclogging
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Indoor and outdoor water line replacement
- Hot water heater service that includes repairs, replacement, code upgrades, and installation of tankless water heaters
- Leak detection using the latest technology for accurate leak location
- Video camera inspection
- Sewer line repair, replacement, cleanout and root removal
- Installation of new faucets, sinks and toilets, full bathroom and kitchen remodelling
- Sewage ejector/sump pump repair, replacement and code upgrades
- Gas line repairs, installations, additions, new installations and code upgrades
- Polybutylene pipe repairs and replacement
- Installation of water filtration systems, either under sink or whole house, and offer advice on the system to best fit your needs